Mentor support programs in schools provide an opportunity for collegial discussions and form a significant component of the professional learning of graduate and experienced teachers.
This program is supported by the AISV, Catholic Education Offices and the DEECD.
Mentor Program 2013
Mentor Support Program Day One: COMPLETED
Mentor Support Program Day Two: COMPLETED
Handouts and collation of feedback from Mentor Support Program Day One
- Getting to know the standards (PDF - 113 KB)
- Evidence gathering timeline (PDF - 378 KB)
- Mapping the process (PDF - 55 KB)
- Mentor responses (PDF - 103 KB)
- Mentor Support Day One extra slides (PDF - 447 KB)
- Proficient Teacher Standards (PDF - 80 KB)
- Provisional to full registration (pdf - 53 KB)
- 'Using evidence in the classroom for professional learning', Helen Timperley (PDF - 139 KB)
- Full sample of evidence (PDF - 6 MB)
- Sample of evidence 2 (PDF - 336 KB)