Request for refund

For a refund to be considered, you must have:

  • paid your registration fee before the 31 December of the year prior; and
  • submitted a new application online and paid the application fee at the time of the submission.

Please note: if you paid for a Criminal Record Check (CRC) with your registration and the CRC was not completed, the fee will be refunded, provided you meet the criteria outlined above.

Request form