Cessation of registration

Once this form has been processed, you will no longer be allowed to teach in Victoria.

In order to be registered to teach again, you will need to submit a new application for registration and fulfil all current registration requirements (including completing a minimum of four years of tertiary education). 

To obtain a refund of the registration fee, you should return your registration card before 1 January of the annual registration period.

With effect from *
Date of birth *
Including suburb, state and postcode