Published 28 Mar 2022
ACA Victoria Early Learning Leaders Summit 2022
The Australian Childcare Alliance (ACA) Victoria Early Learning Leaders Summit is a one-day, face-to-face event designed for approved providers, early learning childcare (ELC) leaders and senior managers of early learning services.
The theme of the inaugural Summit is "Planning to thrive!" and the program is carefully curated to maximise networking opportunities.
The Summit will feature first class speakers on topics that aim to support delegates in the provision of high quality early education and tap into ideas and opportunities as they plan to thrive in the years ahead.
Join the Victorian Institute of Teaching, along with ELC leaders and educators across the state, to show your support of the early learning sector.
How can ELC leaders and employers support teachers in their regulatory requirements? Visit our Professional Practice team at the VIT stand to find out more about supporting early career teachers to meet their regulatory requirements by
- understanding the teacher's development continuum
- linking the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers (APST) to early childhood practice
- moving practice to the proficient level and the full registration application process
- maintaining registration and the annual renewal cycle
- understanding teachers obligations under the Victorian Teaching Profession's Code of Conduct.