Published 17 Feb 2021
Make a nomination for the 2021 Australian Education Awards
The Australian Education Awards showcase the top-performing schools, principals, department heads and teachers for their outstanding achievements and transformative work that makes a profound difference to the lives of young people across Australia.
Any individual or school operating in the Australian K-12 education industry is eligible to submit a nomination from 15 February to 19 March 2021, either on their own behalf or for another individual or school.
Nominations should focus on achievements and results from the previous 12 months. All information contained in the entries that is marked confidential will be treated as such and not be released without permission of the entrant.
All nominations must be submitted on or before the 19 March 2021, via the official Australian Education Awards online portal.
- Australian School of the Year
- Australian Principal of the Year
- Primary School of the Year – Government
- Primary School of the Year – Non-government
- Secondary School of the Year – Government
- Secondary School of the Year – Non-Government
- Boarding School of the Year
- Regional School of the Year
- Special Education School of the Year
- Best School Strategic Plan
- Best Student Wellbeing Program
- Best Remote Learning Program
- Best Professional Learning Program
- Primary School Principal of the Year – Government
- Primary School Principal of the Year – Non-government
- Principal of the Year – Government
- Principal of the Year – Non-government
- Teacher of the Year - Primary School
- Teacher of the Year - Secondary School
- Department Head of the Year
- Education Rising Star of the Year
- Best Co-Curricular Program
- Best STEM Program
- Best Use of Technology
- Innovation in Curriculum Design
- Innovation in Learning Environment Design