Are you an early childhood teacher?


All qualified early childhood teachers who are employed as an early childhood teacher in a Victorian education and care service or a Victorian children’s service need to be registered with us.

Are you on the register?

If you’re an early childhood teacher, you can search the register for your name and check your registration status now. If you are not registered, read on.

Have you started your application?

If you have:

  • completed the online application only – check the email we sent you and post your documents to us ASAP.
  • completed the online application and posted your documents – we will get you registered as soon as possible.

If you haven't applied yet – talk to your employer and apply today.

Registering with us

Step one – Create a MyVIT account and complete an online application (under 'Forms').

Step two – You will receive an email from us describing the documents you need to post to us to support your online application.

Do you have a question?

Ask us a question or Contact us