25 JUNE 2018
VIT has introduced a range of videos and podcasts to provide useful information for initial teacher education graduates, teachers and employers about teacher registration. Now for easy access, we’ve collected them all in one place – our new multimedia pages.
- PD ideas
- case studies relating to teacher conduct
- the inquiry process for provisionally registered teachers and mentors
- tips for early childhood teachers
- non-practising registration
- returning to teach
- how your employer portal can help you.
We’ll continue to add to these pages as we produce more videos and podcasts.
You can find our new multimedia pages by clicking the ‘Forms and Multimedia’ tab on our website.