11 NOVEMBER 2019
If you're a provisionally registered teacher (PRT), you may be currently undertaking the (full) registration process, or planning to do so soon. The following examples and tips may assist you in understanding the end product of your inquiry.
School / early childhood inquiry examples
If you're undertaking the (full) registration process as a teacher or early childhood teacher (ECT), the following examples may be helpful:
- Primary school (English) PDF, 674.21 KB
- Primary School (Mathematics) PDF, 5275.17 KB
- Secondary school (ESL) PDF, 6260.03 KB
- Secondary school (English) PDF, 10599.61 KB
- Senior secondary school (Environmental Science) PDF, 10560.65 KB
- Senior secondary school (Music) PDF, 2769.01 KB
- Early childhood (Behaviour management) PDF, 557.52 KB
- Early childhood (Understanding Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander histories, cultures and languages) PDF, 9299.45 KB
Non-school setting inquiry examples
If you're undertaking the (full) registration process as a CRT, or within in a non-school setting, the following examples may be helpful:
- Non-school setting (Hospital, Multi-grade learning) PDF, 23295.25 KB
- Non-school setting (Outdoor Education) PDF, 4395.81 KB
How you present your evidence is up to you, as long as your evidence is clearly documented. You can use the VIT template PDF, 1157.43 KB, a website, Prezi, PowerPoint or any other format that suits your context.
Please note: all applications for (full) registration are required to include evidence of competence in relation to Child safety and welfare (Part 2C) and Maintaining appropriate relationships (Part 4B) after 30 June 2018. The above examples may not include evidence of these new requirements.