Published 28 Feb 2022
Nominate an individual or school in the Australian Education Awards 2022
The Australian Education Awards showcase the top-performing schools, principals, department heads and teachers for their outstanding achievements and transformative work that makes a profound difference to the lives of young people across Australia.
After 2 years of virtual gatherings, the event has returned as a black-tie gala in Sydney. Any individual or school operating in the Australian K-12 education industry is eligible to submit a nomination from 14 February to 18 March 2022, either on behalf of themselves or for another individual or school.
Nominations should focus on achievements and results from the previous 12 months and should be brief, concise and factual (500 words max). If successful as an excellence awardee, you will have the opportunity to complete a detailed submission addressing the category criteria in more detail.
All nominations must be submitted by 18 March 2022 via the official Australian Education Awards online portal.
- Primary School of the Year – Government
- Primary School of the Year – Non-government
- Secondary School of the Year – Government
- Secondary School of the Year – Non-government
- Boarding School of the Year
- Regional School of the Year
- Special Education School of the Year
- Best School Strategic Plan
- Best Student Wellbeing Program
- Best Remote Learning Program
- Best Professional Learning Program
- Primary School Principal of the Year – Government
- Primary School Principal of the Year – Non-government
- School Principal of the Year – Government
- School Principal of the Year - Non-government
- Primary School Teacher of the Year - Government
- Primary School Teacher of the Year - Non-Government
- Secondary School Teacher of the Year - Government
- Secondary School Teacher of the Year - Non-Government
- Department Head of the Year
- Education Rising Star of the Year
- Best Co-Curricular Program
- Best STEM Program
- Best Use of Technology
- Innovation in Curriculum Design
- Innovation in Learning Environment Design