Skip to main content

The VIT office will close at 12pm on Thursday 7 December and re-open at 9am on Friday 8 December.

In many cases, concerns about a teacher can be resolved appropriately by first discussing them with their employer. Before lodging a complaint with VIT, we encourage you to contact and speak with the 

  • principal or person in charge of the education setting 
  • governing body of the education setting, or 
  • authority that employs the teacher (for example, the Department of Education and Training or the relevant Diocesan Director of Catholic Education).

If your complaint cannot be resolved or you don’t want to discuss your complaint with the teacher’s employer, you can lodge a complaint with VIT.

I would like to submit a complaint about a teacher

Back to home

Was this webpage helpful?
Why not?