Published 06 Nov 2023
Free coaching opportunities for returning ECTs
To assist early childhood teachers (ECTs) and educators returning to the workforce after extended leave, the Victorian Government and Gowrie Victoria have introduced the Coaching for Returning Teachers and Educators Program.
The program offers 20 hours of free coaching to help teachers and educators strengthen their sense of connection to the sector, and familiarise themselves with frameworks such as the Victorian Early Years Learning Development Framework (VEYLDF).
To answer any questions you might have about the program, Gowrie Victoria will be hosting two online information sessions
- 4pm - 5pm, Wednesday 22 November 2023
- 1.30pm - 2:30pm, Thursday 30 November 2023.
The information sessions will cover
- a detailed overview of the Returning Teachers and Educators Coaching Program
- an opportunity to meet and hear from two Gowrie Coaches
- an open forum for questions.