Published 02 Jun 2022
National Education Summit Melbourne 2022
The 2022 National Education Summit will be holding its Melbourne event over Friday 17 and Saturday 18 June 2022, taking place at the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre.
Join teachers, principals and school leaders from K-12 for the two-day program, featuring innovative conferences, workshops and interactive seminars delivered by education experts and thought leaders across key topics including
- Diverse Learners Symposium
- Capacity Building School Libraries
- Wellbeing for Future Focused Schools
- STEM across the Curriculum
- Digital Teaching Workshop
- Berry Street Education Model Workshop
- World Gifted Symposium.
Engage with exhibitors showcasing the latest in educational tools, resources and technology at The Education Show, a free trade expo part of the National Education Summit.
VIT Senior Professional Practice Officer, Matt Woodley, will be speaking on Friday during the spotlight forum at 1:00pm. Join Matt to learn more about how regulation supports teachers and raises teaching quality standards.
Educators attending the National Education Summit can earn self-identified professional development hours, addressing the following Australian Professional Standards for Teachers
- 2.1 – Content and teaching strategies of the teaching area
- 3.3 – Using teaching strategies
- 3.4 – Select and use resources
- 4.1 – Support student participation
- 6.2 – Engage in professional learning and improve practice
- 6.3 – Engage with colleagues and improve practice
- 7.4 – Engage with professional teaching networks and broader communities