The Centre for Strategic Education (CSE) highlights connections between educational practice, research and policy; between independent, Catholic and government educators; between local, State, national and international levels of activity; and between the teaching profession, education agencies and policy makers.
The not-for-profit organsiation provides a range of services, activities and resources to meet professional needs and promote excellence in teaching as well as school and system leadership through professional learning, consultancy and advisory, assessment materials and publications.
- coaching and school leadership
- teaching, learning and the thinking classroom
- issues and opportunities for education in the digital age
- building teams and relationship development in schools
- Performance and development
- student management
- improving school performance
- how to make effective use of NAPLAN data
- health and wellbeing.
CSE also regularly publishes papers and texts written by national and international education researchers, leaders and experts, which provide opportunities for professional learning for teachers.
Find out more here.