We are improving Council structure to enhance VIT’s future capability as a high performing organisation that protects student safety and supports excellence in teaching.
What's the impact?
A strong board will support VIT’s operations, provide strategic direction, ensure objectives are achieved, manage risks and use resources responsibly and with accountability.
What have we done?
- VIT has appointed 2 new members to its Audit, Risk and Finance Committee.
- VIT has appointed 3 new members to its Accreditation Committee.
- VIT’s Council will undertake further training and development to assist members in discharging their responsibilities.
- VIT will review its committee composition / structure.
- VIT will continue to ensure that a strong community voice guides VIT practices.