Mutual recognition 

Read the guide on how to register as a teacher before downloading the form.

Permission to teach

Read more about registering for permission to teach before downloading the form.

Revocation of suspension

Returning to teaching

Read more about returning to teaching from non-practising registration.

Statement of good standing

Read more about requesting a Statement of Good Standing from us.

Teaching in Victoria and NSW

Read more about applying for the waiver

Registration cessation

See I am not currently teaching for more information.

Apply for a replacement registration card

Statutory Declaration

Change of name

Renewal audit

Read more about the annual teacher audit.

Late fee exemption

Request for exemption from the late fee

Evidence of rectification - special needs PD