Exploring the revised Victorian Teaching Profession's Code of Conduct
VIT will be delivering a series of webinars designed to support both educational leaders and teachers in understanding the key changes to the Code.
These webinars will explore
- key revisions to the Code
- online conduct and social media in the contemporary teaching context
- using the Victorian Teaching Profession’s Code of Conduct to guide professional conduct and practice
- maintaining professionalism in a digital environment
- maintaining professional boundaries
- where to find further resources.
Follow the links below to register for a webinar.
I am a principal / educational leaderRegister here
I am a teacher / early childhood teacherRegister here