Update my contact details

You will need to notify us if you have changed your name or place of employment, or if you no longer wish to be registered. 

I have changed my name

If you have changed your name, please complete the Notice of Change of Name Form (PDF, 204.2 KB).

You will also need to send us a certified copy of your name change, such as a marriage certificate or deed poll. 

I have changed my place of employment

Under section 2.6.26AB, teachers must notify VIT in writing of the name of any school / early childhood setting at which the teacher is employed within 30 days of commencing or ceasing their employment.

If you have changed your place of employment in a school / early childhood setting, please email us or post your change of details to PO Box 531, Collins Street West Victoria 8007.

I no longer wish to be registered

If you no longer wish to be registered with us, please complete and submit the online Cessation of Registration form.